Who Can Be A Redemptorist?
We are looking for men who:
- Are between the ages of 18-50
- Have the ability to live with others in community, share their successes and failures, their joys and sorrows, and do ministry together as an apostolic community
- Have the ability to respond to God's call in a way that is always flexible and adaptable
- Can foster an intimate relationship with God through prayer, having a deep love for Christ in the holy Eucharist and a love for His Blessed Mother
- Are citizens of the United States or have permanent legal residency
- Can live a healthy and balanced lifestyle defined by the Redemptorist charism under the vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience
- Practice the Roman Catholic faith
- Are in good mental and physical health
- Are open to growth and development on an academic, spiritual, communal, ministerial, and personal human level
- Are free of financial debt
- Have the ability to collaborate with others and have the desire to serve God's people in true humility of heart
- Embrace the Redemptorist charism of preaching the Gospel of Christ to the poor and most abandoned.