Redemptorists logo
Our Mother of Perpetual Help Icon
Since 1732, the Redemptorists — a congregation of missionary priests and brothers — have followed in Jesus’ footsteps, preaching the Word and serving the poor and most abandoned.
Redemptorists logo


Features
Saturday

Mass of celebration

Mass of celebration at the National Shrine of St. John Neumann, Philadelphia, PA, was held to honor Fr. Anthony Russo, C.Ss.R., and his 40 years of ministry with the deaf community of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.

Click here for photos.