• Font:
  • Minus
  • Plus
  • Add This

How to request an academic transcript

Former students of St. Alphonsus College in Suffield, Ct., or Mount St. Alphonsus Seminary in Esopus, N.Y., who need copies of their academic transcripts can contact

Office of the Registrar
St. John’s University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY  11439
Tel. 718-990-1339
Fax. 718-990-1677

Former students of the Washington Theological Union in D.C., which closed in 2013, can obtain copies of their academic transcripts by contacting Deacon Bart Merella at 202-726-8800, ext. 117.

Thank you,
Rev. Robert Pagliari, C.Ss.R.
Secretary of the Province
January 21, 2014

Upcoming events

For more information, e-mail Father Matthew Allman, C.Ss.R.

Contact the
vocation director

Father Matthew Allman, C.Ss.R.